JP Meeting Minutes
- $18/sweatshirt for stitching. We’ll probably do this and subsidize the stitching, so students only pay for the sweatshirt part
- Talk to Rachel to double check with the funds
- Budget 1500 dollars for this - 83 shirts
- Question: do we even need to make these lists now that APO has all this information…?
- APO does have this list
- Julia will send us the list that APO has after the 21st
- Jen and rachel will fill out what the faculty does
- Rachel will submit a funding application for this
- BIO – Kevin
- Moved to August to avoid scheduling conflicts. Aug 15-17
- Working on setting up meetings
- At Large - Ryan, Rose, Nathan
- Rose is killing it.
- Lizzie will ask jp-all-students for photos and a description of the event
- Hunger games style recruitment?
- Starting to email out to students and get nominations- Nathan will email for at large rep nominations
- 180 people coming
- Tours of the Atlantis
- Need people who have been on the Atlantis to help with tours
- Emmanuel & Meghan have been on the Atlantis. Let’s ask them.
- Tours of labs
- Poster session
- Only 2 people volunteered
- Incentive is free lunch -- they’re charging $50 for lunch
- And a non academic career workshop on August 16th
- Coordinate with Kevin b/c same day as Steinbach Scholar